“When the sun rises and casts its rays over the walls of Westeros, the people will turn their attention from the distant wars to the battles of the smallfolk of the realm.”
The Game is a Real-Time Strategy Game
As the war rages on, the city of King’s Landing must prepare to combat the threat from the North. Establish and defend your strongholds, raid your enemies to loot supplies and craft the weapons of war.
As one of the smallfolk of the realm, you don’t have the resources to resist your foes, but you can prepare in a different way.
Your character’s skills and attributes can improve to help you succeed in this new world of Westeros.
This world has been torn by war, and the smallfolk will need to work together to survive in this new era.
“Dwarven characters in this game are split into three types: melee, ranged and utility.
The melee units will use the conventional melee and slashing attack, while the ranged units can damage from a distance with arrows and a bow. The Utility units are specialised units with unique skills that are capable of aiding their allies.
Any who become compromised are prone to attack any nearby enemy unit. We want to make sure that players will be forced to use their strategy rather than just rely on headshots.”
“The Dwarves of the world are intelligent and cunning. They have a small population and a very distinct way of life. They value education highly. They are very fond of reading, learning languages, and memorising the various histories of the world. They tend to live in discrete communities, raising children with local parents, and forming strong kinship bonds. They place high importance on family and love their children greatly.”
“Dwarves are ferocious fighters. They have no tolerance for crime and will punish the offenders accordingly. Dwarves also tend to have very short tempers and will go along with revenge as a way of cooling down. They are naturally resourceful, intelligent and loyal.”
“Dwarves live and die by their knowledge, and they’re known to be somewhat solitary and suspicious of outsiders. Despite this, they are also very sociable.”
“Dwarves are frequently found to be warlike and liable to treat anyone they deem to be an enemy as an enemy.”
“Of all the people in Westeros, Dwarves are known as the most dangerous.
They travel and mine in mountainous and forested lands, often all the way down to the roots
The cards are built out of the following:
Druid: not only can this card summon an ally monster, it also can summon a Hero, a monster and a treasure chest.
Warlock: this card can summon a Hero, monster and a treasure chest.
Warrior: this card can summon a Hero, monster and a treasure chest.
Summoning a Hero
The summon of heroes, monsters and treasure chests is triggered by the card, and the spell effect of the summoner.
1) To summon a hero, the summoner must have the quality heroes on the card, and the quality that is the best matching the summoned hero.
2) The heroes are selected from the set of the summoner, the summoner of the summoned hero, the heroes supported by the summoned hero, and the heroes supported by all heroes.
3) The summoned heroes can be obtained by winning against a minimum number of the total amount of cards of the summoner, or in difficulty select mode.
4) A summoned hero will last for a duration, and any other characters can be obtained by obtaining the cards without a hero.
5) The cards that can trigger a hero summoning only last for one spell.
6) If a card that can trigger a hero summoning is sent to the Garbage Pile, all bonuses of the hero summoning will be lost.
7) If more than one hero is summoned simultaneously, the sum of card bonuses will not be cumulative, and the total quality of the heroes will be set to the quality value of the highest quality hero.
8) Summoning a Hero consumes one mana.
9) Summoning a hero can destroy a regular card and consume a hero.
Summoning a Hero is built out of the following:
Quality: Required quality of the summoner. There are 4 levels.
Level A: 100%, 100%, 0%, 0%
Level B: 150%, 150%, 50%, 50%
Level C: 200%, 200%, 100%, 100%
Level D: 250%, 250%, 100%, 100%
Total Quantity: Minimum amount of total cards of the summoner. There are 5 levels.
Level 1: 10 cards, 5 cards, 1 card, 1 card
Level 2: 20 cards, 10 cards, 2 cards, 2 cards
Level 3: 30 cards, 15 cards, 3 cards, 3 cards
Level 4: 40 cards, 20 cards, 4 cards, 4 cards
You are in the middle of a 7×7 grid. It will consist of two different 3D levels, where the platforms are built from colorful cube blocks, and the ground is made up of a flat grid. There are a lot of buttons on the screen to interact with. The order of these actions is indicated with the icons in the bottom left corner of the screen.
They stand in this order:
1. An ordinary enemy that is pushed when the trap is activated. It is harmless, but you cannot kill it until you have a knife.
2. Pushed enemy which pulls the player down to his death. The player only has one life. He is harmless, unless he is lured into the trap.
3. The 4 x 4 trap, which acts immediately. If the player was within 3 cells, he is pushed into a corner of the platform. If this occurs, there is no one to help him.
Are categorized in the following way:
• A small trigger, which shoots a single shot or multiple shots.
• A big trigger, which shoots two shots.
• A spiked trap, which shoots a spike in the direction of the platform.
• A flame trap, which makes fire move to the platform.
• A falling trap, which falls a fixed height and explodes.
• A swinging trap, which swings the platform in a fixed direction.
• A pitfall, which leads the player into a hole in the bottom. The pit is filled with sharp spikes which explode when the player steps on them.
• A closed trap, which closes a gate. It can only be opened with a knife.
• An endless pit, which is a pit that falls in a predictable way. It is filled with spikes that explode when the player steps on them.
• A floating trap, which only activates when the player is standing on it. In this case, the whole cell shifts, the player falls, and the cell is redrawn.
There are 4 different type of platforms in the game:
• Smooth platforms, where the player can walk on.
• Black platforms, which make the player fall into the abyss.
• Diamond platforms, which allow the player to jump over them.
• Pink platforms, where the player loses all of his coins and diamonds.
They can be stacked on top of each other, and the player can fall off of them.
– Main Game Screen
They just came back from the home region of the Trapp family and could see immediately that the original paintings on the walls of their home, which were meant for the last retreats of Maria Sten, was not suitable to be presented today, almost 100 years later. Their artist friend and fellow painter Ove Andersson, who has also done a few paintings for the Madonna Altarpiece in Ostenvik, helped me formulate a solution.
I have no idea how they would have gotten words from the illiterate Trapp family to ask for the visitor to go back to the Madonna Altarpiece and take a picture of it, but I’m sure it was a two-way connection, and the Trapp family, who have lived in the area since 1729, did not know what was being talked about. Their descendant Laurentia, from the third generation, told me that she had good friends back in the family and that she, Laurentia, asked Ove for his help in finding a solution. Thanks to his help the family was and still are waiting for a replica of the Madonna Altarpiece that still hangs in their new Renaissance style and painting home today.
Ove suggested something that was a bit daring. I agreed. I was the one who decided to take the historic paintings from the sculpture ladies to the wall. And it was important to do it now, while the paintings still retained their original paint.
Those great paintings of Maria Sten are currently exhibited in Stockholm’s Museum of Sacred Art, where the Director of Sacred Art, Lennart Edelberg is currently in a delicate situation with a museum scandal involving the theft of a priceless work of art from its permanent collection.
As it is not permitted in the building of the Religion museum in Stockholm, the Museum of Sacred Art, it is still locked away in a safe in the Museum’s administration basement, fortunately untouched. It is very important for the museum that the art is unlocked and in its present surroundings, where the paintings can preserve their original condition. It is not acceptable that the art is transferred to any other building, for example “pop-up trade fair” in Stockholm’s Norrmalm district. My idea and help is aimed at restoring those home paintings so that they can be displayed and vistable within walking distance of the Trapp family.
Each time, it feels like a contemporary museum scandal. Minister for Culture and Democracy, Amanda Lind, should be informed that it
This action game is similar to maze game and an adventure game.
This game is easy for beginners.
You will get fun and many challenges!
Try to escape as fast as you can!
Run and don’t fall into many traps.
Can you win the endless death game?
• Excellent action game
• All features are easy to use
• Excellent graphics
• The game is easy for beginners
■ Special game character
Each character will be unique.
Heroes on the other hand will be different.
To unlock these game characters, you can press the “App” button.
■ Network game
You can play with your friend on a network.
■ Game center
You can compete with your friends
and unlock challenges.
※action puzzle game
This game is easy to play.
Give it your best in this simple action game.
If you understand what you are doing, you can do it easily.
Have fun, guys!
To view this game’s full character list, you can press the “Info” button.
The game’s initial amount of coins are as follows:
○ Four characters will be unlocked after the first play
○ Each character comes with its own action and character.
○ Whenever you want to play, you will be asked to unlock a character.
■ English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean!
English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean!
Please choose one from these languages: English,
Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
Platform – Phone
Cute game mechanics
Easy to play but challenging to unlock
WOW, I love this game. (?)
Select your favorite character as you’ll get in the game.
Explore, and build a path to the goal.
‘Easy to play but challenging to unlock’
Puzzles and traps that will test your reflexes.
※replay replay play replay replay replay replay replay replay