Just enter your password, then choose which database file you would like to open. Category and Value entries can be added, and your changes can be saved with the click of a button. The program even allows you to convert a plain.keychain or.keyring database file into a password protected file.
Once converted, your password database becomes a.pdb file that can be used from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
KeyringEditor Product Key Features:
1. You can change the category and value for any password entry.
2. You can set a different password for the same category.
3. You can add a new password entry under any category.
4. You can convert plain Keychain or.keyring database files to secure them.
5. The resulting password protected.pdb files will be able to be used from iOS devices.
6. The resulting password protected.pdb files will be able to be used from Android devices.
7. You can generate XML files from your keychain.
8. You can convert.keychain file to.pdb files with all passwords converted.
9. You can convert.keychain file to.pdb files with all passwords removed.
10. You can change the category and values for the.pdb file.
In order to install and operate the Keyring Editor software, you must have a computer with iTunes installed and running, and you must have Microsoft.NET Framework 4 installed on your computer.
2. Download and Install KeyringEditor:
Click Here to download KeyringEditor from here.
Open the downloaded file, double-click on the installer.exe file to launch it.
Follow the instructions in the installer, and allow the installer to run.
After the program is installed, open iTunes and connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Go to the Summary tab.
Click on the Apps link.
Click on the Info link.
Click on “Add to Device.”
Check the box next to “KeyringEditor.pdb”.
Click the Add button.
Click the Close button.
Click the Summary tab.
You should now see a list of the.pdb files that were installed.
3. Simple Usage:
Open the Keyring application, and choose the files you would like to work on.
Use the following steps to make your
Keyring is a password manager application. It allows you to create custom categories (groups of passwords) for fast access, and to store passwords and their metadata in a SQLite database. The application also allows you to create and edit passwords and their custom data, password-pairs and encryption keys.
Keyring can sync between devices through a simple to use companion app, even over Wi-Fi. It can automatically unlock specific devices, scan Wi-Fi networks and remember them for future use. Moreover, the application can encrypt and decrypt files of different types (ex:.jpg,.txt,.odt,.doc). You can also use a key generator to generate strong, random passwords and place them in your Keyring.Keyring uses a keyring which is a FIFO queue of applications. To list the keyring applications, tap the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen. Also, Keyring supports to remind you on the next login of the application; you can specify different reminder times and passwords for each reminder. In addition, the application can synchronize between devices, even if they have been temporarily disconnected from the Internet.
Keyring Editor Features:
– Create custom categories (groups of passwords) and add passwords to them
– Add custom data for each password
– Access passwords from all categories with just a few clicks
– View password details (age, last use, last modified and last modified time)
– Edit password and its data
– Add password-pairs and encryption keys
– Change password and its data
– Display all passwords
– Hide/Show user accounts
– Create accounts on demand (log in automatically)
– Export and import collections of passwords (select from either and add to a new collection)
– Generate strong passwords and place them in your Keyring.
– Convert a PDB file into a custom Keyring format
Keyring Editor Downloads:
md5d is a simple and fast brute-force password cracker for windows. If you are using a pre-built cracker that’s limited to trying a fixed (and possibly) non-changing dictionary, this program should give you a better chance of cracking a password.
A Facebook Client with comments, sharing and notifications. It also integrates your blogs with Twitter, LinkedIn, Vkontakte, etc.
Automatically subscribe to your Facebook, news and blogs friends. Be notified by email when new
1. Open your PDB files
KeyringEditor allows you to open any.pdb file that the Keyring application uses. Select a file to open and click the Open button. You will see a new window titled Keyring Editor.
Keyring Application uses a specific format for PDB files. Only the file extension is specified. The program uses the same PDB encryption format that is used by the Keyring application.
2. Change Keyring Application categories
KeyringEditor allows you to quickly open the database file and change the categories. Categories are the groups of users that are used by the Keyring application. For example, you can create user groups based on your employees. Open any category to add or remove users. Categories with entries can be saved and restored. You can also use the program to convert between categories.
3. Add or remove entries
KeyringEditor allows you to add or remove entries based on your passwords. You can add new entries or change existing ones. Any changes to an entry will be updated if you open the same PDB file with the program. Click the Go To File button to open an existing PDB file.
4. Convert existing PDB files to current format
If you have PDB files from the old version of Keyring, you can use the program to easily convert them to the current file format. You can create a new version of your PDB file in the program and then open it in the application and change its categories.
5. Backup your data
KeyringEditor can be used to easily make a backup of your PDB file and store it in an external location. This is especially useful if you are transferring or restoring the database from one device to another.
Keyring Editor Key Features:
· Convert between categories
· Open any PDB file in the program
· Backup and restore your data
· Edit entries and the category they belong to
· Open and save PDB files
· Use in Android mobile device
Keyring Editor Sample App:
1. Open KeyringEditor.apk with Android
KeyringEditor is available to download for free from the Android Market. It is available for Android 2.1 and later.
2. Install and open the program
Open the Android Market, search for KeyringEditor and click the Get button on the right side. Install the program. The default file name is KeyringEditor.
3. Open KeyringEditor with Android
The program will open and it will show a
1. Supports the TKIP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-enterprise and WPA2-enterprise WLAN security modes.
2. Supports MAC filtering.
3. Handles the use of the dmz profile, which is used to make the network accessible from the outside.
4. Supports SHA-1 and SHA-256 algorithms.
5. Uses the Microsoft Windows registry to store data, so you will not have to synchronize your data when you update the program to a new version.
6. Uses third-party engines for encryption, so it is scalable and can be extended by third-party developers.
7. Allows you to use Wildcards in the program’s autocompletion, so you won’t have to type the network’s security key directly.
Please go to for commercial version, free version downloads for Windows available below.
Crypted Password Manager is a password manager that lets you manage your passwords. It is easy to use and supports popular password schemes such as MD5, SHA1, SHA256, and SHA512.
You can store, format, and use your passwords in the application so you can have multiple sets of passwords for different purposes. You can also use complex passwords. With Crypted Password Manager, you can create one or several complex password, without ever using the same password in more than one place. Complex passwords are very difficult to hack because they usually include capital and special characters, punctuation, and a large number of digits.
Crack Lock 7.0 is an advanced password cracking program, designed for professional crackers and security experts. It’s hard to find a good and powerful tool for cracking passwords when some password crackers are extremely expensive.
Crack Lock 7 is the perfect answer for such needs. It’s a professional tool for collecting and analyzing passwords. You can compare a password for speed and portability. You can create or modify a list of known credentials and passwords. You can create a dictionary attack that is as simple as adding a word to a wordlist or a more advanced attack that combines several dictionaries and dictionaries of deduplicated words.
7-Zip is freeware for compressing and decompressing files, directories, and individual files. It supports most common archive formats, including ZIP, 7z, CAB, TAR, RAR, ISO, UUE
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or Windows 10
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
Memory: 256MB RAM
Hard Drive: 300MB of free space
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 10
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Hard Drive: 1GB free space
Online Game Store:
Console: Xbox 360 or PS3